Sunday, July 13, 2008

MY LIFE


In the craddle:Today i would like to share about my childhood....................

I might be 2year old baby by this time,and now i 'm in the cradle and i was a bit bored up as everyone was seeing me in the craddle and i started crying then someone has taken me into their hands........................................

First slate: this is about my first pre school.......
By this time i'm about 2.8 years old.I used to spend most of the time in my grand pa
village named vetlapalem.i used to have a wooden slate and a slate pencli in my hand and my grand father used to drop me in the pre school(which is of single room).i dont remenber the teacher but i remember one thing , we used put the slate pencil into the side supporting rod of the teachers rusty chair........

first teacher:After that pre-school in our grand ma village i went to our village gandredu,ther i joined in balabadi
which is also a single roomed school in our grama panchayat office........I dont remmember the madam name but i do remember her image.........

First school: Later we shifted to hyderabad and my first school was national public school,hyderabad.

No comments:

Post a Comment